Thursday, April 25, 2013

Burlap Wreath

I have been wanting to add a POP of color to my front door for a while now, so Sunday when I was at Wal-Mart I decided I was going to make a wreath. Here is what I did:


Supplies:
Foam Wreath - less than $5
Roll of burlap - $5-6
1 bunch of yellow flowers - $3
Hot glue gun
*I am sure you could buy any of this at Hobby Lobby with a coupon or on sale but they were closed and I wanted a project that day.

How to assembly:
Heat up your glue gun
Wrap the burlap around the foam wreath and glue the burlap in place with every turn
After you are finished wrapping the foam, you will need to add the flowers.
I pull the flowers off the stems and hot glued them down to the burlap in a bunch
Then hang it and admire it

This is a very simple project and a very inexpensive project!

Have fun getting krafty!
Love, Krafty Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment