Monday, December 31, 2012

Pitter Patter Plates

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas with your family, I know I loved spending my time off with my loved ones. My son (Caleb, age 3) really got into Christmas this year... which made it that much better. Plus on top of everything, we had a white Christmas! This is my 2nd white Christmas in 27 years of life... this is also Caleb's 2nd white Christmas in 3 years of life. Ha, gotta love Texas!

This holiday season, Casey (my boyfriend) and I really have been trying to cut back and save some money. We tried to think of some good presents people would cherish but that wouldn't cut the bank. That is when I came up with Pitter Patter Plates! With each plate, I expanded my business and I have decided to make this more of a side job than just a gift giving skill I have.

If you see a plate you like, let me know and for $20 I can recreate that plate and send it to you (anywhere you are) complete with a stand. Or, if you have a favorite quote, saying, picture, etc. Let me know and I will make it come to life on a decorative custom plate!

Contact me if you are interested in buying a plate!












No comments:

Post a Comment